Accuracy matters. Our team of content contributors is composed of tech experts and enthusiasts who bring you reliable information that is also created or fact-checked by industry professionals with serious industry clout.
Producing trusted content means that:
- We believe in citing sources, like statistics and scientific references within our content;
- We consider the best sources to include peer-reviewed research, industry associations and government agencies;
- As new information becomes available, you can depend on us to update our content;
- We believe in offering multiple viewpoints if and when consensus isn’t clear;
- We respond to our readers’ feedback and concerns by taking immediate action to update any inaccurate or outdated content;
- Do we have sponsored content? Yes. But we’ll clearly indicate it as such.
Sponsorship and Ad Policy
Techopedia features ads, sponsored content, affiliate programs and other partnerships as a way of funding our mission. We want you to keep your trust and that means that the integrity of the partners we choose to work with is important to us.
We Don’t Work With Just Anyone
Our sponsorship guidelines ensure editorial integrity — If it isn’t in your best interest, it isn’t for us. For more information, please read our advertising policy.
Connect with Us
Please contact us with any of your questions, comments or feedback — we'd love to hear from you.