Techopedia Explains Grid Storage
Grid storage involves the use of specific data storage topologies or systems that determine how specific storage modules fit together. Experts describe grid storage as a process where data can take multiple paths between two nodes to minimize the effects of the failure of any one component. These systems can be managed through a variety of central interfaces such as windows-based applications that can show users how grid storage is set up and how it can be used. These systems can also accommodate the easy addition of more storage nodes or components.
- How Big Data's Getting Smaller
- Big Data and the Analytical Platform
- How to Optimize Your Enterprise Storage Solution
- Digital Data: Why What's Being Collected Matters
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence