Managed Bean (MBean)
Techopedia Explains Managed Bean (MBean)
An MBean is a fundamental entity of Java Management Extensions (JMX). MBeans have an interface and class associated with them. A standard MBean is defined using a Java interface. An MBean interface takes the name of the java class it implements suffixed by an MBean. This interface contains named and typed attributes that are readable and also writable. User code does not implement the interface.
- 8 Ways to Become an IT Leader
- Job Role: IoT Product Manager
- Are You an IT Thought Leader? Write for Techopedia!
- Tech Career Pivot: Where the Jobs Are (and Aren’t)
- 4 Common Machine Learning Pitfalls and How To Avoid Them
- Single-Tenant vs. Multi-Tenant Applications: How to Choose