Techopedia Explains Back-HackIn some cases, back hacking can mean tracing an attack to an IP address; in other back hacking efforts, security teams can spot "electronic bread crumbs," or bits of information that an attacker leaves behind. Other efforts at back hacking may be largely pre-emptive, as when security consultants or even rogue coders discover vulnerabilities in a system.
In general, back hacking can raise serious issues within an IT community. Some of the vulnerabilities that these investigators find can compromise vital government or business operations. Back hacking is a fundamental part of finding and deterring threats to cyber-security.
- 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful For Hackers
- Common Methods Hackers Are Using To Crack Your Cellular Phone
- Top 3 Wi-Fi Security Vulnerabilities
- The Truth About Cybersecurity
- Biometrics: New Advances Worth Paying Attention To
- 7 Sneaky Ways Hackers Can Get Your Facebook Password