Stove Piped Development
Techopedia Explains Stove Piped DevelopmentThe term stove piped development was coined by the U.S. Army to describe methods developed in isolation, not considering how the system might be used with future technologies.
Stove pipe systems generally lack coordination and planning across the system. Any new added capability increases the system complexity all along the life cycle of the project. These systems do not interact with other systems. Moreover, any new changes introduced might create new bugs.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About HTML5
- Moving to SharePoint 2013 - Is It Worth It?
- Should You Always Aspire to be Agile?
- How To Write Code Like Ernest Hemingway Would
- How Low-Code Development Will Bring Data Science to the Masses
- Adventures in AgroTech: 7 More Can't-Miss Developments