Techopedia Explains Microstock PhotographyStock photographs meet the need for graphic artwork and images without high-priced photographers. Because microstock photography is generally royalty-free, a licensed user or service member usually received multi-application privileges, in contrast to a rights-managed license, in which image usage limits are fixed. Microstock photography websites allow amateurs and hobbyists to submit photos - though not all are accepted - and receive a small fee each time a user or subscriber purchases a photo license. Shutterstock and iStockphoto are two key players in the field of microstock photography.
- Money Laundering, the Internet Way
- The Top 4 Benefits of SaaS Tools - and When to Use Them
- 11 Essential Steps for Implementing SaaS
- How Technology Is Helping Companies Achieve Their DEI Goals in 2022
- Destroying Silos With Integrated Data Analytics Platforms
- Data Center Transition Operations Plan: A Precision Critical Strategy