Techopedia Explains Multiband AntennaMultiband antennas may have lower-than-average gains or be physically large in comparision to single-band antennas in order to accomodate the multiple bands.
The wires at the center of the feed of simple multiband antennas are separated vertically by a small amount, and the ends are separated by a few inches. These simple dimensions make it possible to cut antenna lengths for given frequencies and eliminate the need for pruning.
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence
- Uncovering Security Breaches
- 10 Big Data Do's and Don'ts
- Can the Blockchain Be Hacked?
- What Is an Air Gap Backup and Why Do You Need One?
- SaaS Risk Management 101