Unbundled Network Elements-Platform (UNE-P)
Techopedia Explains Unbundled Network Elements-Platform (UNE-P)
UNE-P is a combination of a UNE loop and a UNE port. The platform service provides CLEC combinations of UNE.
Some of the UNE-P products are:
- Analog two-wire
- Analog PBX/key
- Digital switched (PBX)
- Analog centrex
- Public access lines
- ISDN PRI
UNE-P is also designed to allow CLECs to offer the functional equivalent of retail residential, single-line business, DS1 capable loops and vertical features.
- Single-Tenant vs. Multi-Tenant Applications: How to Choose
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence
- Uncovering Security Breaches
- 10 Big Data Do's and Don'ts
- Can the Blockchain Be Hacked?
- What Is an Air Gap Backup and Why Do You Need One?