Techopedia Explains Google AppsGoogle Apps is backed by the same infrastructure and resources provided by the standard Google services. It features 99.9 percent uptime availability, administrative support, and other corporate support features explicitly described in the Google Apps Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Google Apps customizes applications for different industries, as described below:
- Google Apps (free): Gmail (up to ten free email accounts), Google Calendar, Google Sites, and Google Docs
- Google Apps for education: Free applications for schools
- Google Apps for business: Paid version, which provides Web-based application tools for collaboration
- Google Apps for government: Web-based and government certified collaboration tools
- Google Apps for nonprofit: Collaboration and communication tools for U.S. nonprofit organizations
- What to Expect From Google Play
- The Caffeinated Panda: Understanding Google Search Updates
- Reboot: How to Adapt to a New Tech Environment
- 6 Cool Ways Companies Are Using Google Enterprise
- Google: Good, Evil or Both?
- What Your Marketing Team Needs to Know about Google Responsive Display and AMP Ads