Techopedia Explains SRWare IronSRWare Iron and Chrome share a similar front-end user experience and functionality but differ substantially in terms of each browser's backend handling of user specific data. Iron eliminates certain default Chrome features, such as those that compromise privacy by tracking and monitoring user behavior.
SRWare Iron features are as follows:
- Prevents the creation and transmission of installation IDs to Google every time Iron is installed
- Blocks Google Instant suggestions
- Blocks browser usage statistic sharing
- For additional security, provides an integrated ad blocker to stop pop-up display ads
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence
- Uncovering Security Breaches
- 10 Big Data Do's and Don'ts
- Can the Blockchain Be Hacked?
- What Is an Air Gap Backup and Why Do You Need One?
- SaaS Risk Management 101