Techopedia Explains 9wmOne unique feature of 9wm is a lack of common keyboard operations. For example, the program contains windows resizing commands done by "sweeping," a mouse operation that visually defines the window size. This and other mouse-based operations enable various tasks in 9wm.
Another characteristic of 9wm is its relative simplicity. This adds to its appeal as a versatile program for a wider range of devices and operating systems. A readme file providing documentation for 9wm specifies that it was not developed as a a customizable, sophisticated GUI, but is designed to be small and agile.
- Single-Tenant vs. Multi-Tenant Applications: How to Choose
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence
- Uncovering Security Breaches
- 10 Big Data Do's and Don'ts
- Can the Blockchain Be Hacked?
- What Is an Air Gap Backup and Why Do You Need One?