Techopedia Explains Ant Farming
Good game design focuses on the user’s experience, but there is a lot of room within that focus to make a game that is beautiful to look at. The temptation that comes with ant farming is to make a work of art that ends up being unplayable - or simply less enjoyable than it could have been – because the user’s experience takes a back seat. The parallel, of course, is a child’s ant farm. It is interesting to look at, but it wouldn't be any fun to live inside.
- 5 Psychological Tricks Video Games Use To Keep You Playing
- From Friendly to Fragging: A Beginner's Guide to Video Game Genres
- 5 Industries Facing Game-Changing 5G Transformation
- Single-Tenant vs. Multi-Tenant Applications: How to Choose
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence
- Uncovering Security Breaches