Techopedia Explains RocketDockAs a menu-style drag-and-drop application launcher, RocketDock allows the user to scroll through various thumbnails on the dock that represent installed programs. A video tutorial from the developers at RocketDock.com showcases some of the main features of this program, including the ability to minimize windows to the dock. Windows that are minimized to the dock will appear as live streaming thumbnails with active video in a minimized screen.
RocketDock's other main features include the ability to control whether a user command opens a version of a program that's already running or a newly launched window. There are a variety of customizations such as auto-hide and pop-up on mouseover capabilities that provide more versatility, providing PC users with some of the visual experience found in Apple products.
- Single-Tenant vs. Multi-Tenant Applications: How to Choose
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence
- Uncovering Security Breaches
- 10 Big Data Do's and Don'ts
- Can the Blockchain Be Hacked?
- What Is an Air Gap Backup and Why Do You Need One?