Techopedia Explains GlassFishGlassFish was developed based on a source code that was released by Sun and Oracle’s TopLink persistence system. The project was launched in 2005 and the first version that supported Java EE 5 was released in 2006.
The reference implementation of Java EE is GlassFish, so it supports JMS, JavaServer Pages, Enterprise JavaBeans, RMI, JPA and servlets. Because of its nature, developers can create scalable and portable applications that easily integrate with legacy systems and technologies.
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 Salesforce Alternatives to Consider in 2021
- 7 Ways Technology Has Changed Television
- Zero Trust Policy: How Software Intelligence Platforms Can Assist
- Doing Digital or Doing Digital Well? Transformation for the Long Game