Techopedia Explains GlassFishGlassFish was developed based on a source code that was released by Sun and Oracle’s TopLink persistence system. The project was launched in 2005 and the first version that supported Java EE 5 was released in 2006.
The reference implementation of Java EE is GlassFish, so it supports JMS, JavaServer Pages, Enterprise JavaBeans, RMI, JPA and servlets. Because of its nature, developers can create scalable and portable applications that easily integrate with legacy systems and technologies.
- Single-Tenant vs. Multi-Tenant Applications: How to Choose
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence
- Uncovering Security Breaches
- 10 Big Data Do's and Don'ts
- Can the Blockchain Be Hacked?
- What Is an Air Gap Backup and Why Do You Need One?