Techopedia Explains SpotifyOne of the main features of Spotify is the ability to share music with others. Spotify users can send music via social media platforms or through email, although some types of music sharing require the recipient to be a Spotify member.
Spotify also addresses the limitations of lack of access to Wi-Fi services through its offline mode provision. Depending on the user’s account type and other factors, Spotify can sync certain amounts of music, in playlists, to a device so that even when the user is disconnected or offline, he or she will be able to hear those selected songs. This and other exclusive features make Spotify a unique service in the very new field of subscription-based digital music hosting.
- Single-Tenant vs. Multi-Tenant Applications: How to Choose
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence
- Uncovering Security Breaches
- 10 Big Data Do's and Don'ts
- Can the Blockchain Be Hacked?
- What Is an Air Gap Backup and Why Do You Need One?