Fast User Switching
Techopedia Explains Fast User SwitchingWindows allows multiple users to have their own profile set-ups associated with their account. These profiles are usually password protected, and their settings, files and other information are set up to meet each individual user's needs. Setting up different profiles allows multiple users to share one computer. However, there is often a delay when logging in and out of different accounts. This is where fast user switching comes in.
Fast users switching allows multiple users to be logged in simultaneously and switch between their open accounts while other applications are running and network connections are preserved.
- INFOGRAPHIC: Sneaky Apps That Are Stealing Your Personal Information
- Why Now's the Time to Ditch Windows XP
- Tech Career Pivot: Where the Jobs Are (and Aren’t)
- Destroying Silos With Integrated Data Analytics Platforms
- Data Center Transition Operations Plan: A Precision Critical Strategy
- IoT Security Challenges: Why Enterprise Must Assess Them Now