Techopedia Explains Spring FrameworkOne feature of the Spring framework is the broad set of strategies that it can support and the different kinds of enterprise applications that it can enhance. Using the Spring framework can contribute to efficient, testable and versatile code, both in conventional environments as well as newer platforms like Android.
Some specific issues that Spring helps programmers to address include the idea of dependency injection, or how various code modules depend on one another. Some explain what Spring does as "wiring" together components of a project. Others suggest that Spring helps to correctly label and configure classes and code elements for efficient and accurate use. Spring can also help with other aspects of a project like job scheduling and authentication.
- Network Virtualization: The Future of the OSI Model
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- 8 Ways to Avoid Death by PowerPoint: How to Make A Slide Deck Shine
- 5 Key Things Holding Women in Tech Back - and What Can Be Done
- Why Saying Digital Transformation Is No Longer Right
- 5 Cybersecurity Predictions For 2022