Intergalactic Computer Network
Techopedia Explains Intergalactic Computer NetworkLicklider may have been using the name as a joke, but the joke caught on. For much of the 1960s, the idea of a worldwide Internet was often called a Galactic Network. Like another early term, Internauts, the Intergalactic Computer Network has largely fallen out of regular usage.
- 5 Economic Benefits of Cloud Computing
- How The Agile Methodology Can Improve Time to Market
- How AI Can Ensure Good Data Quality
- Data Silos: What They Are and How to Deal With Them
- Expert Tips for Your Business Cloud Management Strategy
- 4 Technologies Changing M2M