Techopedia Explains AttributeAttributes provide additional information about HTML elements. For example, HTML links are defined by the a tag. The link address is specified in the "href" attribute. Note that HTML attributes are always enclosed in quotes.
HTML attributes have a few key characteristics:
- Attributes provide more information about HTML elements
- Attributes are always specified in the start tag
- Attributes are presented in name/value pairs such as: name=value
- Single-Tenant vs. Multi-Tenant Applications: How to Choose
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence
- Uncovering Security Breaches
- 10 Big Data Do's and Don'ts
- Can the Blockchain Be Hacked?
- What Is an Air Gap Backup and Why Do You Need One?