Techopedia Explains AttributeAttributes provide additional information about HTML elements. For example, HTML links are defined by the a tag. The link address is specified in the "href" attribute. Note that HTML attributes are always enclosed in quotes.
HTML attributes have a few key characteristics:
- Attributes provide more information about HTML elements
- Attributes are always specified in the start tag
- Attributes are presented in name/value pairs such as: name=value
- RDS and Trust Aware Process Mining: Keys to Trustworthy AI?
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- 8 Ways to Avoid Death by PowerPoint: How to Make A Slide Deck Shine
- 5 Key Things Holding Women in Tech Back - and What Can Be Done
- Why Saying Digital Transformation Is No Longer Right
- 5 Cybersecurity Predictions For 2022