Techopedia Explains DjangoDjango is available as an open-source Web framework, and it uses Python extensively to create files, settings and data models. It is designed to address two main challenges: the rigorous requirements of highly experienced Web developers and the intense deadlines of a newsroom. Django concentrates more on automating wherever possible and sticking to the "don't repeat yourself" principle.
Django emphasizes the following:
- Pluggability and reusability of components
- Quick development
- The principle of non repetition
- Unicode 101
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence
- Uncovering Security Breaches
- 10 Big Data Do's and Don'ts
- Can the Blockchain Be Hacked?