Techopedia Explains Citrix XenServerCirtix XenServer is among the virtualization solutions provided by Citrix Systems, which consolidates a physical server's computing power into multiple virtual machines, all emulating as a standard server. Citrix XenServer is built to provide the operational requirements of a standard server and supports most server operating systems, such as Linux and Windows Server, on guest server machines.
Through its virtual machine monitoring component, Citrix XenServer manages the allocation and distribution of physical server computing resources among virtual machines and administers their performance and use.
- QUIZ: How Well Are You Managing the Apps in Your SaaS Environment?
- 5 Tips for Developers Navigating a Rapidly Changing Industry
- SaaS Security: Pitfalls IT Often Overlooks
- 6 Top Tech Certifications to Fit Your Every Need
- The IOT Technologies Making Industry 4.0 Real
- Post-Pandemic Life in the Tech World Looks Pretty Good