Techopedia Explains Citrix XenServerCirtix XenServer is among the virtualization solutions provided by Citrix Systems, which consolidates a physical server's computing power into multiple virtual machines, all emulating as a standard server. Citrix XenServer is built to provide the operational requirements of a standard server and supports most server operating systems, such as Linux and Windows Server, on guest server machines.
Through its virtual machine monitoring component, Citrix XenServer manages the allocation and distribution of physical server computing resources among virtual machines and administers their performance and use.
- AI in the Enterprise: 3 Key Application Areas
- 5 Ways AI is Changing Art
- AI's Got Some Explaining to Do
- Comply and Protect: The Data Security Rulebook
- Experts Share 5 AI Predictions for 2023
- Artificial Intelligence: Debunking the Top 10 AI Myths