Techopedia Explains Google PlayGoogle Play's services are similar to Apple's iTunes and iCloud. It can be thought of as Google's answer to rival Apple’s rising dominance in the personal cloud service market.
- Because it's cloud based, users may access and use apps through a single portal.
- It's social media friendly. Users may use Google Plus (Google+) to share content, including movies, music, books, mobile games and apps.
- Recommends interesting apps or content based on favorite movies or music genres, authors or addictive apps.
- What to Expect From Google Play
- 7 Reasons Why Google+ Might be the Next Facebook
- Google+ Ripples a Fun, Free Toy for Analytics Geeks
- Reboot: How to Adapt to a New Tech Environment
- INFOGRAPHIC: Top 12 Dead Google Projects
- Mobile OS Wars: Samsung Introduces Tizen