Techopedia Explains Charms BarThe Charms bar can be accessed by dragging the mouse cursor to the top right or bottom corner, pressing Windows + C or by swiping from the right on touch-enabled devices. When activated, the Charms bar contains 5 different buttons; Search, Share, Start, Devices and Settings which enables a user to search the entire computer or device, search specifically in an application, and switch between the tiled menu, desktop mode and the basic settings menu. When being accessed within an application, the Charms bar displays application-specific administrative settings and configuration options.
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Windows 8
- Windows 8 for Small Business: Upgrade or Wait?
- How to Get Windows 10 Features in Windows 8.1
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021
- Benefits of Performing a Vulnerability Assessment