Techopedia Explains EMC StorageEMC storage refers to the storage-related products and services of EMC that it sells through its partners and resellers. EMC storage may also refer to the company's core technologies, which include tools that help organizations empower themselves through information by helping them with the design, implementation and management of robust, flexible, scalable and secure storage and information infrastructure.
EMC storage is widely known for providing storage clusters with high capacity and good I/O performance, which are essential for virtualized and cloud computing environments. The company's flash-based storage arrays are especially useful for high I/O workloads.
- How to Optimize Your Enterprise Storage Solution
- The Big Challenges Facing Data Recovery
- INFOGRAPHIC: Meaningful Use and the EHR Storage Boom
- The Top 4 Benefits of SaaS Tools - and When to Use Them
- 11 Essential Steps for Implementing SaaS
- How Technology Is Helping Companies Achieve Their DEI Goals in 2022