Techopedia Explains Managing VirtualizationManaging virtualization requires a combination of hardware and software solutions, which enable quick and easy monitoring of virtualized systems and resources through software interfaces that provide visual insight such as graphs and charts.
Virtualization management solutions are often integrated or installed in the hypervisor, which controls the physical infrastructure and virtual environments. These solutions are available from various vendors. All of these solutions have their strengths and weaknesses, but their end goal is the same: to manage virtualization and fulfill the benefits of cloud computing such as flexibility and scalability at a lower cost.
- The Different Types of Virtualization That Benefit Small Businesses
- Do You Really Understand Virtualization?
- The Advantages of Virtualization in Software Development
- How Virtualization Drives Efficiency
- The Benefits of Server Virtualization
- A Key Question in Enterprise Virtualization: What to Virtualize?