Enhanced Integrated Drive Electronics (EIDE)
Techopedia Explains Enhanced Integrated Drive Electronics (EIDE)The original IDE drive controllers supported a transfer rate of up to 8.3 MBps, while EIDE supported a rate of up to 16.6 MBps. However, some sources list the transfer speed at around four times as fast on average. The IDE standard could also support mass storage devices of up to 8.4 GB. This is a large contrast to only 528 MB that IDE supported.
Fast ATA, Fast IDE, ATA-2
- What AI Can Do for the Enterprise
- RDS and Trust Aware Process Mining: Keys to Trustworthy AI?
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- 8 Ways to Avoid Death by PowerPoint: How to Make A Slide Deck Shine
- 5 Key Things Holding Women in Tech Back - and What Can Be Done
- Why Saying Digital Transformation Is No Longer Right