Data Quality as a Service (DQaaS)
Techopedia Explains Data Quality as a Service (DQaaS)Some types of DQaaS include applications and processes that match, profile, standardize and validate data. DQaaS offerings may include specific tools and resources for relatively structured and unstructured data. For example, DQaaS tools for already formatted database fields are different from DQaaS tools for data that needs to be mined from text documents, acquired from different parts of the business infrastructure or gleaned from the Internet. All of these types of services support goals around data quality and the efficient and accurate use of data or business intelligence.
- Reining in Real-Time Big Data with SQLstream
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Data Backup Costs Behind Big Data
- 10 Reasons It Doesn't Pay To Be The Computer Guy
- How Microservices Impact Software Development
- Multimodal Learning: A New Frontier in Artificial Intelligence
- Uncovering Security Breaches