Techopedia Explains LatecomerA groupware system requires a basic mechanism that allows latecomers to attain a system's current state via a replay describing how a current state was attained. This mechanism logs modifying events in a history list. This list is replayed to latecomers with a current activity status. If an event depends on external information, it can be difficult to replay a log correctly.
Maintaining history can present two key issues:
- It can potentially consume too much memory space.
- A complete replay consumes time.
- 4 New Technologies Making Waves in the E-commerce Sector
- What AI Can Do for the Enterprise
- RDS and Trust Aware Process Mining: Keys to Trustworthy AI?
- Data Breach Notification: The Legal and Regulatory Environment
- 8 Ways to Avoid Death by PowerPoint: How to Make A Slide Deck Shine
- 5 Key Things Holding Women in Tech Back - and What Can Be Done