Techopedia Explains VisiCalcVisiCalc was conceived by Dan Bricklin and developed by Bob Franskton through their company Software Arts. The program was created in 1979, initially for Apple computers. VisiCalc was later sold to Lotus Corporation and served as the basic architecture behind the Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet software application.
VisiCalc didn’t include powerful accounting features, but it was a good tool for managing accounts, credit card records, taxes and completing other basic account management tasks.
- How to Maintain HIPPA Compliance on a Budget
- 5 Tips for Secure and Efficient Employee Offboarding
- Top Reasons to Use Predictive AI for Enhanced Cybersecurity in 2021
- Benefits of Performing a Vulnerability Assessment
- ITIL Certification: Why You Need It, How To Get It
- How the Pandemic Is Affecting Women in Tech