Techopedia Explains G.728
G.728 pass low bit rate modem signals up to 2400 bps. Codec complexity is 30 million instructions per second (MIPS). Algorithmic coding delay of G.728 is 0.625 ms and is used for applications requiring low algorithmic delay. It is an optional codec for compliance with the H.320 standard for audio or video telephony on switched digital circuits. The voice age G.728 implementation is compliant with the ITU-T G.728 recommendation.
- The Best Practices for Managing Cloud Applications
- The Role of Knowledge Graphs in Artificial Intelligence
- 7 Salesforce Alternatives to Consider in 2021
- 7 Ways Technology Has Changed Television
- Zero Trust Policy: How Software Intelligence Platforms Can Assist
- Doing Digital or Doing Digital Well? Transformation for the Long Game