Solid State Recorder (SSR)
Techopedia Explains Solid State Recorder (SSR)SSRs and traditional audio recorders (such as reel-to-reel) differ in terms of how data is stored and accessed, as SSR data is digitally stored in memory chips. SSRs are usually integrated with a solid state storage mechanism like CompactFlash (CF) or Microdrive (MD).
Key SSR features are as follows:
- Provides faster speeds for data saving and retrieval
- Saves audio data in multiple formats
- Compresses stored data by default
- 5 Key Things Holding Women in Tech Back - and What Can Be Done
- Why Saying Digital Transformation Is No Longer Right
- 10 Best Practices for Encryption Key Management and Data Security
- Encryption Just Isn't Enough: Critical Truths About Data Security
- Best Practices for Microsoft Teams Migration
- QUIZ: Do You Know These Basic Machine Learning Terms?