Techopedia Explains Access Code
The access code is also used for authentication. In telecommunications, an access code is required before a user can be connected to a specific region. National access codes are used in dialing domestic numbers, while international access codes are used in dialing international numbers. A PIN is also a sort of access code that is shared between a specific user and the system.
Access codes are also used in digital systems, behaving like a locked door to limit access from the outside world. A person must have the key to gain access to the system, which is the access key or code.
- Job Role: Cryptographer
- Key Management: Healthcare's Secret Ingredient for Better Encryption
- Biometrics: Moving Forward with Password-Free Security
- Next-Gen Encryption to Confront Next-Gen Threats
- 11 Essential Steps for Implementing SaaS
- How Technology Is Helping Companies Achieve Their DEI Goals in 2022