INFOGRAPHIC: Artificial Intelligence vs Machine Learning vs Deep Learning
Artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning are easily confused. This infographic breaks down the differences between the three.
Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) have expanded greatly in the past few years, and are predicted to keep growing in reach. However, despite their prominence in the news and their expansion into mainstream enterprise, many people still don't fully understand the difference between these three areas of computer science.
Are they complete different fields? Are they subsets of one another? Are the same algorithms used for each?
The jargon of the IT world can be confusing, especially when many fields of computer science intersect with one another. We wanted to help break it down. The infographic below takes a look at the AI, ML and DL, what they're used for and some examples of algorithms used in each.
Share this Image On Your Site
- What’s the difference between artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning?
- What is the difference between deep learning and machine learning?
- How do machine learning professionals use structured prediction?
- What is TensorFlow’s role in machine learning?
- Can there ever be too much data in big data?
- What’s the difference between a data scientist and a decision scientis