INFOGRAPHIC: Choose Your AI in Business Adventure
Considering implementing artificial intelligence into your business model? Choose your AI in business adventure below!
There's no doubt that artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are the next big step for enterprise. The frequency of AI projects has grown rapidly over the past years. However, there are still businesses that are hesitant to break into the AI and ML game.
A lot of that hesitation comes from the wide array of myths about what AI and ML projects actually look like.
These myths and misunderstandings led us to craft this infographic. If you're considering implementing AI into your business model, take a gander at the infographic below and choose your AI adventure!
Share this Image On Your Site
More from AltaML
- What are some of the foundational ways that career pros stand out in machine learning?
- What are some of the dangers of using machine learning impulsively without a business plan?
- Why is so much of machine learning behind the scenes - out of sight of the common user?
- What is 'precision and recall' in machine learning?
- Why are GPUs important for deep learning?
- What’s a simple way to describe bias and variance in machine learning?
- What are some of the main benefits of ensemble learning?
- Will machine learning make doctors obsolete?
- What's the difference between machine learning and data mining?
- How does a weighted or probablistic approach help AI to move beyond a purely rules-based or deterministic approach?
- Why is data visualization useful for machine learning algorithms?
- Why are some companies contemplating adding 'human feedback controls' to modern AI systems?
- What does 'connectionism' mean for business AI?