What are some of the biggest innovations happening in the big data space?
Right now, advances in machine learning technology are driving a lot of the innovation in the big data space. But what I think is most exciting is the recent availability of open-source machine learning frameworks – such as TensorFlow – which help speed the progress of those advancements by democratizing the basic building blocks.
Technology as complicated as machine learning is best advanced when each stage of progress doesn’t need to be built from scratch. So open-source platforms like TensorFlow give entrepreneurs and technologists a boosted playing field, where they can more easily build on top of the innovation that has come before.
More Q&As from our experts
- Why are machine learning rational agents so important to retail applications?
- What's the difference between model-driven AI and data-driven AI?
- How is AI technology going to affect the workplace in the near future?
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
- Open Source
- Data Modeling
- Information Assurance
- Web Content Management
Tech moves fast! Stay ahead of the curve with Techopedia!
Join nearly 200,000 subscribers who receive actionable tech insights from Techopedia.
- Robotic Process Automation: What You Need to Know
- Data Governance Is Everyone's Business
- Key Applications for AI in the Supply Chain
- Service Mesh for Mere Mortals - Free 100+ page eBook
- Do You Need a Head of Remote?
- Web Data Collection in 2022 - Everything you need to know
- How to Protect Microsoft 365 from NOBELIUM Hackers